At Dialexy we specialise in certified translation of official documents. While this is a minor area for most of the agencies you may work with, it is the core of our business and, therefore, we expect much more than your other clients in terms of quality and speed.
When specifying time scales for completion of a project, please consider the following:
- We aim to deliver final translations within 2-3 working days from the client paying, so we expect most translators to be able to return a translation between 1-3 pages within a day or two.
- For larger projects we aim to deliver within 4 working days.
- Several days can pass between our quote request and the client approving the quote, therefore, when providing us with time scales, let us know how many 'working days from approval' you need to complete the job, rather than an exact date.
- We love expiry dates on quotes! If your quote is expired and the client approves our quote, we will get back in touch to check your availability.
- We are based in Edinburgh, United Kingdom and our time zone is UTC/UTC+1:00. If you are in a different time zone, please let us know when providing your quote and time scales.