The UK does not have a system of ‘sworn translators’ like in other countries. The equivalent to a ‘sworn translation’ in the UK is a ‘certified translation’ and we do provide certified translations.

If your translation is going outside the UK and you need a ‘sworn translator’ to perform it, let us know when you submit your documents for a quote, and we will try to help.

FAQ category